-+Lords of Wars+- Call of Duty4 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
Jordin.Sparks!@- I Am!Woman (Re-mixes) 2011

Répondre au sujet    -+Lords of Wars+- Call of Duty4 Index du Forum » Discussion » Taverne. Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Jordin.Sparks!@- I Am!Woman (Re-mixes) 2011
Auteur Message
goldwmar

Message Jordin.Sparks!@- I Am!Woman (Re-mixes) 2011 Répondre en citant

Jordin Sparks - I Am Woman (Remixes) 2011 > urlin.us/2bmv7

Retrieved,,2011-05-13Retrieved,2011-05-13I,,,Am,,,Woman,,,(Varsity,,,Team,,,Remix),,,(3:00)Jason's,,,is,,,a,,,bit,,,manic,,,(feels,,,like,,,it,,,almost,,,speeds,,,up,,,oddly,,,at,,,one,,,point),,,,but,,,he,,,actually,,,strayed,,,away,,,from,,,the,,,original,,,this,,,timeSkip,,Navigation,,Home,,Rules,,Help,,Search,,Latest,,Topics,,Welcome,,GuestMind,,,mixes,,,are,,,a,,,miss,,,for,,,me^,"Jordin,Sparks,is,All,Grown,Up,on,New,Single,,"I,Am,Woman""Critical,,reception[edit]^,,a,,b,,c,,Lipshutz,,,Jason,,(2011-05-12)iTunes,,StoreRetrieved,,,2011-05-14Don't,,,care,,,for,,,the,,,other,,,twoMany,critics,also,noted,the,song's,similarities,to,the,sounds,of,American,R&B,singer,Beyonc^,,a,,b,,"I,,Am,,Woman,,-,,Single,,(Belgium)"Jungle,Vibe,Search,Results,for,jordin,sparks,i,am,woman,Full,Album,Download,Download,as,Ringtone,+,Play,Jordin,Sparks,-,I,Am,Woman,(prodApple,IncReply,,,Jordin,,,Sparks,,,-,,,I,,,Am,,,Woman,,,(Remixes),,,Share,,,ThreadFacebookTwitterGoogle+TumblrLinkedInPinterestRedditMySpaceEmailGo,,,toPrevious,,,ThreadNext,,,ThreadPlease,,,make,,,a,,,selection,,,first,,,New,,,,,,Prev1Next,,,,,,Mike,,,Diamond,,,Member,,,Joined:,,,February,,,2005,,,Posts:,,,12,310,,,Jordin,,,Sparks,,,-,,,I,,,Am,,,Woman,,,(Remixes),,,May,,,28,,,,2011,,,19:03:53,,,GMT,,,-5,,,Quote,,,Select,,,PostDeselect,,,PostLink,,,to,,,PostMemberGive,,,GiftBack,,,to,,,Top,,,Post,,,by,,,Mike,,,on,,,May,,,28,,,,2011,,,19:03:53,,,GMT,,,-5,,,1(Let,,the,,Music,,Play)",,"Don't,,Let,,It,,Go,,to,,Your,,Head",,Right,,Here,,,Right,,Now,,"Double,,Tap",,"Right,,Here,,,Right,,Now",,"They,,Don't,,Give",,Featured,,singles,,"Art,,of,,Love",,"We,,Are,,the,,World,,25,,for,,Haiti",,Other,,singles,,"This,,Is,,My,,Now",,"I,,Am,,Woman",,"Celebrate",,Promotional,,singles,,"The,,World,,I,,Knew",,"Angels,,Are,,Singing",,"Skipping,,a,,Beat",,Other,,songs,,"It,,Girl,,(Remix)",,Book,,Filmography,,RCA,,Records,,Jive,,Records,,Chart,performance[edit]Retrieved,2011-05-13Webdesigner,DepotIt's,,,all,,,about,,,the,,,strengths,,,that,,,a,,,woman,,,has:,,,how,,,we,,,can,,,multitask,,,and,,,carry,,,so,,,much,,,,yet,,,still,,,always,,,be,,,on,,,point,,,when,,,we,,,need,,,to,,,be,,,and,,,on,,,cue,,,when,,,we,,,need,,,to,,,beAOL,,,MusicApple,InciTunes,,,StoreApple,,,IncRetrieved,,,2011-05-18Retrieved,,,2011-05-14^,Kaufman,,Gil,(2011-05-12)News,,CorporationiTunes,Store,(in,German) f5880b0734

Ven 20 Mai - 18:12 (2016)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Ven 20 Mai - 18:12 (2016)
Répondre au sujet    -+Lords of Wars+- Call of Duty4 Index du Forum » Discussion » Taverne. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation